Online services will be unavailable between 7:00am and 2:00pm on Sunday, 29 July due to scheduled maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.
From 12 December 2011, OSR will be collecting duties client identification information for all parties liable to or exempt from transfer duty under Chapters 2, 4, 11 and 12 of the Duties Act 1997.
What is EDR?
Electronic Duties Returns (EDR) is an online service that allows approved clients to process duties transactions online and pay duty by way of a periodic remittance.
EDR approved clients send information to OSR through a Client Service Provider (CSP).
- Directions for using EDR
- Duties document matrix
- Mortgage processing on EDR manual
- EDR Updates
- Section 47 certificates online training
- Client Service Providers (CSP’s)
- OSR approved settlement rooms
- CSP login
- OSR Calculators
- Email updates
- Forms and publications
- OSR Revenue Rulings
- Stamping and Marking Documents before lodging at Department of Lands
- Contact us