Seminars and webinars
The Seminars and Webinar online services will be unavailable between 12.00pm and 6.00pm on Sunday, 26 March due to scheduled maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We offer seminars on the following topics:
- Payroll tax
- Payroll tax and annual reconciliation
- Payroll tax for new clients
- Land tax
- New clients – Payroll tax and annual reconciliation
- State tax update, including duties, first home benefits and land tax.
For seminar and registration details:
You can view recent seminar notes.
Our free webinars provide you with up-to-date information to help you understand your responsibilities and meet your legal obligations. We offer webinars on the following topics:
- Payroll tax – Jobs action plan rebate
- NSW Payroll tax admin processes and systems
- Intro to Payroll tax – The basics
- Payroll tax – Allowances and Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT)
- Payroll tax and the contractor provision
- Payroll tax grouping provisions
- Payroll tax for professionals - the common mistakes
- Land tax - An overview
- Land tax - The principal place of residence exemption
- Land tax - Trusts
- Land tax - Primary production and other exemptions
- Land tax - Understanding your assessment
- Duties - Estates
- Duties - Landholder duty
- Small Business Grant.
For webinar and registration details:
You can contact the Client Education Unit:
|Phone||02 9689 6138|