Register for payroll tax
If you or the company you represent has wages that exceed the payroll tax threshold, you will need to register for payroll tax.
Payroll tax online
If you are registered for payroll tax, you can use Payroll tax online to:
- lodge your monthly calculation, annual reconciliation or nil return
- change your details, including grouping and banking
- register for online payment
- cancel your registration and payments
- view your payment history, return history summary, payment options and payment codes
- complete the employers questionnaire.
Job Action Plan and Fresh Start Support
To be eligible for the schemes, you must be registered as an employer and paying payroll tax in NSW.