Electronic Funds Transfer refund details
The Duties, OSR Calculators and Jobs Action Plan online services will be unavailable between 12.00pm and 6.00pm on Sunday, 26 March due to scheduled maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Taxpayers who are entitled to a refund of duty must complete this Electronic Funds Transfer details form.
Please read the following and ensure that you have all the necessary information required before proceeding.
You will need:
- The OSR reference ID from any recent correspondence (eg: Duties overpayment notification or notice of assessment)
- BSB/bank account details (for Australian accounts only)
- Letter of consent signed by all taxpayers entitled to a refund for this transaction if the funds will be deposited into an account which is not held in the name of all taxpayers
- E-mail address and contact details
If you have all the necessary information, it should take you approximately 5 minutes to complete and submit this form online.
This online form does not allow you to save your details and come back at a later stage to complete and submit the form. If you decide to exit before completing, you will need to start again.
- This consent is required when the account is not held by all taxpayers
- The consent is to be in the format of JPEG, Word or PDF
The NSW Office of State Revenue is collecting information on this form in accordance with the Taxation Administration Act 1996 (TAA). The information is required for the electronic funds transfer of amounts refundable under the TAA and is used for administrative purposes only. Your personal information will not be disclosed without your consent except in the circumstances outlined in the TAA or as otherwise authorised by law.
For more information, visit the Privacy page.