NSW Home Builders Bonus
From 12 December 2011, OSR will be collecting duties client identification information for all parties liable to or exempt from transfer duty under Chapters 2, 4, 11 and 12 of the Duties Act 1997.
From 1 July 2010 to 30 June 2012, transfer duty exemptions and concessions are available for certain new home purchases, off the plan purchases, and vacant land purchases on which a home will be built within a specified time.
There is also a specific exemption for eligible seniors purchasing a new home as their principal place of residence.
Read more about the NSW Home Builders Bonus:
- NSW Home Builders Bonus factsheet
- Senior's Principal Place of Residence Duty Exemption
- NSW Home Builders Bonus - Supplementary Information for Developers/Vendors
- NSW Home Builders Bonus Application Form
- NSW Home Builders Bonus - Processing an Off The Plan Purchase
- OSR Approved Settlement Room Checklist
- Duties Client Identification
- Frequent questions