The Office of State Revenue (OSR) is a division within the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation.
As NSW’s principal revenue agency, OSR fairly administers State taxation and revenue for, and on behalf of, the people of NSW. OSR manages fines and administers grants and subsidies to provide valuable assistance to families and enterprises across NSW. The Office also recovers debt to provide an equitable outcome for the community.
Our ABN is 77 456 270 638.
An excellent organisation of professional people proudly delivering community value and contemporary service.
We contribute to a prosperous, safe and fair society by collecting revenue, resolving fines, administering grants and recovering debt.
We have five key values:
Our pillars are:
- Client Experience - make it easy for clients to do business with us.
- People and Culture - capable and engaged workforce.
- Compliance - maximise compliance.
- Processes and Systems - processes and systems meet the needs of our stakeholders.
- Growth and Innovation - innovate to renew services and processes and expand our service offering.
Our strategic plan
The OSR Strategic Plan sets out our future direction and goals to June 2021.
Our year in review
The 2014-15 Year in Review outlines our performance and key achievements of the past year.