The payroll tax annual reconciliation application will be unavailable between 5.00pm Friday, 14 June and 9.00am Monday, 17 June due to scheduled maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Relief for clients affected by the recent natural disasters
- We are making a number of changes to your EDR service
- The State Budget 2013 has been announced
- Payroll tax 2013 Annual Reconciliation is now available
- A summary of the latest land tax tax primary production land NSW Court of Appeal decision is now available
- Land tax 2013 threshold is $406,000 and the Premium Rate 2013 threshold is $2,482,000
- State Revenue Legislation Further Amendment Act 2012
- Payroll tax rebate scheme (Disability Employment)
- Read more
For the purpose of administering NSW Taxation Laws, we exchange information with other State Revenue Offices and the ATO to assist in the proper identification and accurate assessment of taxation liabilities.
In this regard the sharing of information with other Revenue Offices and with the ATO across all taxation laws administered by OSR, is carried out in accordance with Part 9 of the Taxation Administration Act 1996 (NSW), similar legislation in other States/Territories and under Item 1 in Table 4 in Section 355-65 of Schedule 1 of the Commonwealth Taxation Administration Act 1953.